I originally created this blog to document my work on the family history of my grandmother, Maggie Goodfellow Story, later known as Madge Rogers. She was from Bewcastle. After it became evident that other family historians were attracted to the site, I invited them to share their memories and family histories from Bewcastle and the surrounding parishes. And so, it is evolving into a useful research tool for genealogists. Please note, if you want to read my original work, you will need to scroll down to the beginning of the blog and continue reading up.

If you have information that you would like to share here, or a question, you need to become a blog author and make a posting. To do this, contact me at rosemarydale3@yahoo.co.uk, and I will send you a permission. However, I can not respond to requests for further information or assistance.

Rosemary Dale




Monday, 28 May 2007

Comments

Great stuff Rosemary, I'm finding the family history absolutely fascinating! Do you have a family tree to go with the narrative?
Posted by Rob

2 comments:
Rosemary said...
Hey, Rob:Yes, I have a family tree, but not online yet. I'll keep writing up the lines of Grandma's four grandparents. The history of the Storys goes back the furthest.

peter said...
I agree - I like the idea that I am descended from kings - people should bow down before me

No comments: