I originally created this blog to document my work on the family history of my grandmother, Maggie Goodfellow Story, later known as Madge Rogers. She was from Bewcastle. After it became evident that other family historians were attracted to the site, I invited them to share their memories and family histories from Bewcastle and the surrounding parishes. And so, it is evolving into a useful research tool for genealogists. Please note, if you want to read my original work, you will need to scroll down to the beginning of the blog and continue reading up.

If you have information that you would like to share here, or a question, you need to become a blog author and make a posting. To do this, contact me at rosemarydale3@yahoo.co.uk, and I will send you a permission. However, I can not respond to requests for further information or assistance.

Rosemary Dale




Sunday, 25 November 2007

MORE WELCOMES

Well, it is so great that we have more people contacting this blog. Moira has added a comment to Bobby Jean's post. She has asked me in an email whether we have connections. Our lot definitely has Ewarts. Moira, I'll turn some attention to this and see if your Andrew Ewart is related, if I can. Meanwhile, I will email you an invitation to the blog. If you choose, you can follow the directions and become a contributor. Please feel free to post any writing or photos. I have sent an invitation to Nicola, who plans to post some information here. And, Kathryn also contacted me about her Armstrong research. (Perhaps Moira and Kathryn need to talk!) If anyone else reading this wants to include family history on our blog, email me at rosemarydale3@msn.com, and I will send you an invitation.

No comments: