I originally created this blog to document my work on the family history of my grandmother, Maggie Goodfellow Story, later known as Madge Rogers. She was from Bewcastle. After it became evident that other family historians were attracted to the site, I invited them to share their memories and family histories from Bewcastle and the surrounding parishes. And so, it is evolving into a useful research tool for genealogists. Please note, if you want to read my original work, you will need to scroll down to the beginning of the blog and continue reading up.

If you have information that you would like to share here, or a question, you need to become a blog author and make a posting. To do this, contact me at rosemarydale3@yahoo.co.uk, and I will send you a permission. However, I can not respond to requests for further information or assistance.

Rosemary Dale




Sunday, 2 December 2007

Forster/Goodfellow descendants 1st Generation

William, unmarried; Hector, unmarried; Arthur, married Catherine Shadwick = 4 children;
Elizabeth, married Thomas Story = 7 children; Mary Jane, married John Ewart = 2 sons; Robert, married Elizabeth Innes = 1 son; Catherine, married George C. Mossman = 4 children;
Joseph, married Frances Armstrong = ? children; Margaret Ann (Maggie), married William Kyle = 6 children.

3 comments:

June said...

Sorry I erred on this one... Joseph Goodfellow married Alice Waugh, and they had one daughter also Alice.

It was Joseph Forster, Uncle of Joseph Goodfellow who married Frances Armstrong.

Bobbie Jean Hooser said...

How about some dates and places here.

June said...

The dates are all available via census and BMD etc. as they were all born after 1850.
I do not have them; these were loved family members of my mother, who knew all her cousins/second cousins.